We provide support in household duties, personal care, nursing care, rehabilitation, day care, carer support, health promotion, and community support services to the elderly or families in need and persons with disability. These services enable elders to stay at home of their choice, while the carers are supported to perform their caring role.
Elders and Caregivers Psychiatric Consultation Service
Professional psychiatrists and experienced social workers provide consultation, assessment and referral services to needy elderly users and their families under a non-stigmatised environment, so as to encourage persons with signs of mental illness and emotional distress to seek early assistance to prevent further deterioration.
- Aged 55 or above, with symptoms of mental illness or emotional distress
- Not yet received psychiatric treatment
- Refuse, unwilling or having difficultly to seek help at hospitals or clinics
- One-off consultation and assessment service
- Referrals to medical and social service agencies for appropriate long-term follow-up
Referrals may be made by:
- Social worker of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society
- Clinical psychologist of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society
- Social worker of Integrated Family Services Centre
- Social worker of District Elderly Community Centre / Neighbourhood Elderly Centre