Our special services and trust funds meet the changing needs of the community. These include services namely Financial Education Services to education institutions and public, an Employee Assistance Programme for corporations, and tailor made professional fee-charging counselling to individuals and families to overcome and manage personal issues and difficulties affecting the family and workplace. Our volunteer service also facilitates personal growth, self-actualisation and contribution to the community.
Women & Family Enhancement Service
Women & Family Enhancement Centre
The Society’s Women Service focused on sustaining the development of the "Bridge to Competence Project" sponsored by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust and running some other services and programmes to support the women targets, especially the socially isolated and deprived:
- To develop a positive life attitude
- To build up capacity and capability and to enhance self-confidence, self-esteem and competence
- To develop social network and strengthen connection with the society
- To enhance sense of belonging and community participation so as to cultivate a mutual help atmosphere in the community
- The Bridge to Competence Project - The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Project Grant
We believe women got unlimited talent and ability. They just need suitable opportunity and assistance to release their talent and ability deep inside. Through our flexible service mode, diversified services are tailor-made for women’s development. Service hotline 2811 5244.
- Education and Support Project for Multi-generation Families
Researches reviewed that dissatisfactory in-law relationship might be significant obstacles to the building of harmonious family relationship. The birth of the grandchildren will bring new challenges to the family system and as a result, family members may feel stressful and even their mental health may be affected. With the sponsorship from the Lee Kum Kee Family Foundation again, the "Education and Support Project for Multi-Generation Families" aims to support multi-generation families to build up positive and harmonious in-law relationship as well as to raise community concern to the needs of the multi-generation families. Service hotline 8100 2928.
- After School Care and Support Programme
The Society provides Centre-based and School-based After School Care and Support Programmes to primary and secondary school students in different service units to assist students.
- The Bridge to Competence Project - The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Project Grant : Women and their families, especially those with low education and income background.
- Education and Support Project for Multi-generation Families : Any member from the multi-generation families.
- After School Care and Support Programme : Students from deprived families including primary and secondary students. Primary school students whose parents or carers are unable to provide proper care for them after school.