HKFWS reaches youngsters in their campuses. With the aim of "strengthening families", we provide professional counselling service to nurture youngsters’ holistic development. Stepping into the Generation Z, youngsters indulge in internet, which creates family conflicts and parenting problems. Our social workers help youngsters facilitate their communications with parents and relieve family tension to promote mutual respect and understanding among family members.

Finally, the new semester is started. I was happy and worried because school life suddenly became unfamiliar. What should I do?

I can’t participate in many activities at school during epidemic situation. It’s boring to go to class only. How can we make our school life interesting?

After the class suspension, my best classmates didn't contact me. Do they all want to keep distance from me?

I have suspended classes and stayed at home. I am worried that my studies cannot catch up with the progress. What should I do?

In face of the recent social conflicts, family members may have different viewpoints. How can we mend the members’ relationships?

I witnessed my classmates having conflicts at school and I wish I know how can I help them.

I suspected my kid has special educational needs. What should I do?

Public examination is approaching so the children are getting nervous. As parents, what should we do to help them?

My children spend all their time surfing websites and playing online games. I worried that they will have internet addiction but I am not familiar with this problem.

I have heard that “Smart Drugs” are available at pharmacies. I wonder what are these drugs and where can people buy them.

High school students don’t know much how to plan their future. As parents, we are worried about their life planning. How can we help them?

I am a junior high school student. I am neither interested in the school curriculum, nor can I keep up with the progress. I want to drop out and learn cooking, but my parents opposed it. I am very confused. What should I do?

Every time I witness social events or hear of different political opinions, I am very angry. Am I emotionally sick? How can I calm myself down?

Social events have not only made the social atmosphere tense, but I am getting nerve-racking and stressful. How can I relax?

How can we set financial goals?

What is the correct financial management attitude and values?