Foster Care Service

Are the foster care cases referred by social welfare organisation or the Social Welfare Department?

Families in need could apply for the service through integrated family service centres, medical social work units or school social workers, before they are referred to other social welfare organisations by Central Foster Care Unit of the Social Welfare Department.

Source: Ms. Wan, Social Worker (Foster Care Service), Hong Kong Family Welfare Society